No credit card needed.
Remote agile, brainstorming, and training sessions made easy
Get people talking in planning workshops, retrospectives, and brainstorms
Asking questions and getting no engagement? Use structured discussions to poll the group for their input and opinions in an easy and fun way. No more fumbling with digital whiteboards.
Make presentations and training sessions interactive and engaging
Remote presentations leave hosts unsure if they hit the mark, and attendees feel disengaged. Create a way for your audience to interact, and run captivating presentations.
Create gamified quizzes, ice breakers, and team building
Remote fatigue gets everyone down. Shake up sessions by creating spontaneity and delight. Use quiz templates or create your own and spark excitement. Make 5 minutes of each meeting a little more enjoyable.
Tools crafted from facilitating over 10,000 hours of agile sessions and design workshops
Inspire creative thinking in your group
Spark spontaneity and conversation in your daily stand-ups, retrospectives, brainstorms, and more. Use sticky notes, word clouds, and AI insights to find themes and create action.
Express with reactions and polls
Let everyone express their sentiment with emoji reacitons. Eliminate the feeling of speaking to the void and have in-the-moment feedback from your group.
Interacts has made my team retrospectives a lot more engaging and fun. It allows for the team to be heard. Best of all, I can save the session notes and look through the action items later.
— Pierre, User experience engineer
Note action items and vote
Crowdsource action items from the group as the session progresses, and see what's most important to everyone through voting.
Create engaging quizzes
Whether you're running training sessions or want to break the ice, use quizzes to teach concepts or create exciting team building exercises.
Interacts gives me the ability to gather insights quickly and with little need to constantly probe and ask the team for answers.
— Justin, Team lead
Distil your session with sharable reports
Generate insightful reports and data exports to take learnings and action points beyond your session, into your team's workflow.
Get immediate sentiment and feedback
Gather ratings and comments on your session quickly and easily. Give the room a voice, and and use it to improve future collaborative sessions.
Swap the clunky digital whiteboard for structured sessions with concise outcomes
Async daily stand ups
A simple daily stand up that gives the team a voice about their sentiment, and highlights their objectives and blockers.
Get the team aligned and set the right expectations before the last-minute panic sets in.
Highlight unseen individual contributions, celebrate achievements, find problems, and explore ideas for solutions.
The 4 Ls is a retrospective where the team identifies what they liked, learned, lacked, and longed for in a cycle of work.
Explore the problem and solution space by gathering everyone's perspective and ideas with this template.
Kicking off a new project or team can feel daunting. Create alignment between team members and understand the core goals.
I really liked the live reactions, they give a me a feel of what other people in the group was thinking and that made us feel connected like we were in the same room.
— Mary, Software engineer
Cryptic words game
A fun remote game where the team solves mind bending Rebus puzzles. Use it in daily stand ups, happy hours, and more.
Emoji movies game
A game where the team guesses a movie from a set of emojis. Use it in daily stand ups, sync sessions, and more.
Team building sessions
Unpack the team's goals, values, strengths, and more - creating alignment among everyone.
Special set of skills
Explore and understand everyone's skill sets for a more cohesive, strong, and better informed team.
Features and pricing compared
|·||Interacts||Miro, Mural & similar||Kahoot & similar|
|Sticky note interactions||✓||✓||·|
|Async private capture||✓||.||·|
|Trends with word clouds||✓||·||·|
|Beautiful session reports||✓||·||·|
|Real-time completion status||✓||·||·|
Free in open beta
|$10+ per month||$17+ per month|
|·||Best for structured & engaging|
agile sessions, workshops,
and training sessions
|Best for freeform,|
|Best for games|
Interacts makes remote group thinking fast to setup, engaging for everyone, with productive outcomes
Boost your team's remote collaboration sessions in just 5 minutes
You're in the queue! Follow us on Twitter @InteractsApp to keep up with updates and news.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service;
- To improve our services: we continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails;
- To notify you about changes to our service.You are responsible for the correctness and accuracy of the information you provide while using our services. You are also responsible for ensuring the following when submitting information on our site; the information:- Does not infringe any third party's rights;
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation or legally binding code in any jurisdiction;
- Does not depict graphic violence, is not pornographic or sexually explicit;
- Is not threatening, abusive, harassing, menacing or contrary to the principles of internet etiquette;
- Is not intended or likely to cause harm to our systems including that which contains any viruses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with or expropriate any system, data or personal information.At your written request, we shall either delete or return all your personal data in a reasonable form within a reasonable time after the end of the provision of the relevant services related to processing, and delete existing copies unless storage of any data is required by any applicable law.Determining and Sharing LocationDetermining your location - Our services deal with location, so in order to work, our services need to know your location. Whenever you open and use/interact with our apps on your mobile device or go to one of our sites, we use the location information from your device or browser (e.g., latitude and longitude) to tailor the service to experience to your current location (i.e., we'll show you a list of people flying nearby, or place to fly from that are nearby). This information is NOT shared with others.Also, our services use your mobile device's "background location" to provide you with the ability to record your flights for historical purposes, and also to share your live location with others. Your location will be share with other users if you choose to share your live location when recording your flights. Only while your flight is being recording will your location will be tracked in the background.In addition to location services, our application also collects sensor information (compass, accelerometer, pressure) to provide you with enhanced instrumentation and after flight analysis.Charging for servicesWe do not charge the end-consumer a fee to use our basic services. However, our services are constantly evolving, and we may from time to time offer additional services that will be charged for if you elect to make use of them. The additional terms applicable to the use of these services will be referenced where you sign up for them, should you do so, and you will be asked to accept these additional terms if you want to use the service concerned. Once an additional service has been provided it may not be refundable as we will have already performed in terms of our duty to you, which duty will be clearly stated during the application process. There is no warrantee, express, tacit, implied or otherwise that the service provided to you will suit your intended use thereof as this depends on factors beyond our control.Pricing and special offersAlthough we may provide specific pricing in our advertising and communications, our pricing agreements are based on specific engagements with a specific party. We cannot guarantee identical pricing between any parties.Termination of servicesWe may terminate our services, or any part of our services, at any time with or without notice to you at our discretion, or as required, including in response to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control or to comply with a legal requirement.Availability of the website and servicesWe will always do our best to ensure that the website and the services are available at all times. However, your access to and use of the service may be interrupted from time to time by, the malfunction of equipment, updating systems, maintenance or repair of the service or the website or any other action that we, in our sole discretion, may elect to take. We do not guarantee that access to the service and/or our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that content loss won't occur.Upgrades and service changesFrom time to time, we will make changes to our service which may change the way you interact with the service and the information requirements for the service. In implementing these changes and upgrades, our service may not be available.Reuse and iframesWithout prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.Removal of links from our websiteIf you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.LicenseUnless otherwise stated, Viszen and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from this website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.You must not:- Republish material from this website;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website;
- Redistribute content (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).Reservation of RightsWe reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.Content LiabilityWe shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on other websites. No links may appear on any page on other websites or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.Disclaimer and warrantiesTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;